Thursday, December 6, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

I have in my possession an old fashioned fly swatter composed of orange plastic attached to a very long aluminum handle.  Apparently Brett is rather taken with it.  Yesterday I picked up a photocopied letter from his pre-school wherein the teachers had asked the children what they wanted for Christmas.  Responses varied but most were in the realm of normal for children ages three to four.  I laughed out loud when I saw Brett's response:  fly smacker.

Should I be grateful that I can easily fulfill his Christmas dreams for under five dollars?  Or does this suggest a propensity toward violence?  I am leaning toward the latter.  

David indicated that he wants a popcorn machine of which I have never seen a children's version so that is probably not going to happen either.  Trust the Edgeworth boys to come up with some outlandish requests!             

1 comment:

Trish and Matt said...

Hilarious! Goose is obsessed with those plastic hangers. I'm thinking Santa can easily get his hands on a 12-pack of those at the dollar store ...